Tuesday, August 24, 2010

May 2010 Issue No 11 Publisher's Note


It looks like this couple of months is really going to be busy for all of us!
Angels and Creations is doing the Entrepreneur’s Exhibit and Fair this May 16 and we are very excited to participate and meet with business owners all over again. May 23 is Pacific Rim Festival at Downtown Sacramento and June 16 is Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento, we hope to meet a lot of our Kababayans in the event and definitely make new friends. This is going to be the first for me to attend Filipino Fiesta as well!

This May is also Mother’s Day let’s not forget!


When I was a little girl I remembered asking all the tiny stores at our local supermarket in Valencia, Bukidnon to give me all their needle guides. You see my mother was a dressmaker and her eyes were bad so she always used a needle guide. Nobody else knows what to use the needle guides for so they never sold them and when I asked for it they gladly gave them to me for free. But to my mother it was one of the most valuable gifts she has ever gotten from me. She told me so! 
Think of simple things but are important to your mother or wife this mother’s day and I am sure she will very much appreciate it. “Little things mean a lot”
To all the mothers, happy mother’s day!!!

Melanie Garcia
Creator and Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment