Tuesday, August 31, 2010

P.T. JACKSON'S RANDOM REVIEW-TASTE OF BRAZIL




Taste of Brazil 5207 Madison Ave, Sacramento CA 95841
telephone 916-331-5107


This restaurant has just reopened after doing
some remodeling to the place which
makes it a nice place with a scene you can
take a love one to a special dinner. But in
my case, I go there for the FOOD!

Taste of Brazil offers a buffet that is catered
to someone who enjoys meat, and if you’re
a meat eater like me, than you will love this
place! They offer a nice buffet with several
Brazilian entrees, rice, salad, fruit etc.
The main course is when the servers come
around with the different types of steak,
chicken, lamb, or ribs.

My FAVORITE is the top sirloin and the
garlic steak. With endless round of steak
coming my way until I tap out, this has to
be in my TOP 5 Restaurants that I love. Not
to forget the chicken wrapped in bacon, it’s
a pair I never knew would go together until
I tried it! Meat wrapped in Meat!
Last but DEFINITELY NOT least come the grilled
pineapple to end off my meal. This pineapple
is grilled and seasoned that is the
perfect dessert to end my steak buffet. So
keep in mind if you want to take a special
person on a date or want to eat endless
amounts of meat like me, I definitely recommend
Taste of Brazil.

Ask P.T. to review a place:
email
filipinoclassifieds@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment