Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2010 Publisher's Note





Did you guys go to the Celebrate Natomas?

WOW I was blown away by that event! It was by far the most organized event I have ever attended this year. All the committees were very organized and the volunteers really did
their part! They even have people volunteering just to help booth vendors carry their stuff from the car to their
sites. The participation was huge too I think because of the fact that one, this event happens yearly for 5 years now and the booth applications were a very affordable. There was a total of 6 food vendors so no one was hungry, someone was always
cleaning up and the final cleaning people were right on schedule.
So to the organizers, the committees and the volunteers of Celebrate Natomas I give my kudos to you, Congratulations
on a very successful event!
Melanie Garcia
Creator and Founder
follow Melanie on twitter @140Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment